Friday 25 June 2010

A savoury smell from the The C. Club

Celebrating life's necessary luxuries, you know what I'm talking about.
This is about our Little Private Feast.
Walking into The C.Club and the first question that came to my mind was "Oh My God! Some of the furniture were lovely." And the service was amazing. There was three guys came to our table to inform us that the food would arrive shortly. Overall, the three dishes were just delicious and wonderful, and more than made up for the lack of taste in other areas.












At last but not least, this is for the beloved,Evanline. You know I just recite for you only. I know it's sickeningly disgusting. If the poem nauseates you, it makes you feel as if you are going to vomit. I apologize *Tongue out*



A gentle word like a spark of light,
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper,
It's you that makes me whole



There is no corner,
no dark place,

Your love cannot fill

And if the world starts causing waves,

It's your devotion that makes them still



And yes you always speak to me,

In sweet honesty and truth

Your caring heart keeps out the rain,

Your love, the ultimate roof



So thank you my love for being there,

For supporting me,
my life
I'll do the same for you,
you know,
My Beautiful, Darling Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment