Friday 25 June 2010

Ash Blonde Hair



Let's say Hi to my new hair color, Ash Blonde. The reason why I picked up the Ash blonde hair color because it is the fair hair color type. This hair type has low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin. According to the resultant visible hue, the hair can be of a shade of yellow to a whitish color. Ash blonde is a very popular hair color. If you are not blonde, then you can dye your hair into this color or lowlights of this color to create a great variation of hair color in your light blonde hair. Sounds like expert right? Ha! I'm not okay! I just did the research from the internet!


Still the same, always greed the new thing! So, no matter whether I decide for ash blonde hair lowlights, highlights or color my entire hair ash blonde, select the right shade of ash blonde hair color. And pair it with a great hairstyle, and I'm enjoying my new look!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment